new buildings

well my sis is sitting behind me playing FEAR and then SIMS2
while im here surfin the net.

oh no!
i havent been to ILUMA yet. i've been to Tampines 1, which is still a fucked up place if u asked me. i rather they leave it be like its old former self. DEAD. well i was flashin my middle finger often then due to many humanly obstacles. grrr
but but, i really wanted to head on down to ILUMA. its was opened on 28th march and i have yet to set foot there...

hmm, lemme tell u where's my 'next place i wanna be when its done'.
Pinnacle @ Duxton. i wanna sit on the 50th storey and shout out loud to the world.
weeee... maybe fairylife would wanna go there with me to when its done. should be after October by then! weeeeeeeeee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain