onion and his opinion

The Dream - "Love vs Money Part 2"
1300hours

_________________________________


we as human undoubtedly hate opinions.
feedbacks or comments as you would call it may either pleasantly be looked on or rejected by the nature of oneself. the standard procedure would be to shun the negative and graciously accept the postitive.

but what if its an opinion of choice?

my point is this actually, ever had friends who'd recommend you a nice song?
"have you listened to Ne-Yo's Because of You?"
"i like song number 10"


there was this clear recollection i have in the year 2001.
a friend passed me her 'N Sync album to listen to. ok im biased, i love 'N Sync
i made a big mistake by continuing my sentence after my "Thank You..."
it actually trailed off to "...which song do you think is nice?"

i really didnt wanna know. i prefer unveiling the gem myself and not let that kinda rhetorical question get to me.

so while i listened to track number 10 'Selfish'
her face kept flashing through my mind and her words and sentence were there throughout the song.
but nonetheless, i loved it and still listen to it every once in a while when i feel like it

or a nice read?
"have you tried reading Twilight? i know the movie sucked but the book is quite good"

i already owned a copy of it at home. it was my sister's actually. she got it for her 16th.
and, i really didnt wanna get soaked into it.
but i did try reading it. and true enough, the book was dope. still, the words that my friend said, kept ringing in my head as i flipped each page.
and and, i ended up buyin New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn within the next month.
and i even ended up downloading the unreleased Midnight Sun.


to listen or a movie to watch
"you should really watch Saw 5. its really damn violent"

and no. this one didnt apply. i ended up not watching it.

"The Green Mile is nice. i've been looking for it" deane said to me this year
and yes, i do own a copy of it now.

_______________


so as you see, though i really hate having opinions running through my head,
it usually leads to good things in life.
trust me, value the opinions of others and karma will do you just good.


cheers.
:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain