wheelie bang boom

"mommy, i want a vespa" i asked her while we were watching telly.
the afternoon was sunny, i could feel the afternoon rays landing on the back of my neck through the window. we were watching reruns of Rhythm of Life on Channel 8. apparently, my mom forgotten how the show went. she dont really recall what the show was all about.

"can" she nodded as well.

"and then i can watch all the cars zoom pass me by" i told my sis. well, she looked at me and asked
"so its slower than a car?"
"mmm...in a way" i replied. i was tryna instil some trust in my mom. so that she'll trust me that i would not really speed through the streets and cause any unsightly accidents on the road.

my mum interrupted us, "as long as you reach your destination safely. don't need to take the bus"

"mmhmm, soon as i get my Class 3 and 4, i'd like a Class 2 as well"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion