dm, better known as your muthafucka

shahidi, or more affectionately known as didi, called me 'Miss Independent'
well i am not surprised.

khairul, or more well known as bird, agreed with me that everybody knows that i am an evil saddist bastard.
well i am not taken aback either

akimullah, or more well received as girgirl, gay, muthafucka, bastard, bodoh, mangkuk, jubo etc. totally agrees that i am a 2 sided bastard. because at one moment, i am the most nicest person to him. defending him from all the bullies. protecting his rights and being a concerned friend. keeping his trust by not telling on him that he brought a contraband item. by giving him a listening ear to his problems everyday and at the next moment, i'm the one who cusses him and bullies him. like taking his psp and not returning it. like bumping him hard while at full speed. while provoking him and making him feel insecure. making him feel unwanted. starts accusing him of something he didnt do. and then the rest of the guys will echo and starts cussing him while i gladly watch him suffer. but the only thing i've yet to do is to beat him up myself. that part, i let the rest of the guys do it.
i wont get physical.

_____________


i am the 2 sided firestarter. i am the nice evil bastard.
someone in secondary school told me
"i think you have a serious problem. you ought to see a psychiatrist"
well fuck that. i doubt she meant that as a joke. she looked rather serious that time.


yesterday during islandwide driving.
we were making a whole lotta ruckus in the 3ton that i was driving at good speed.
having fun like how boys would. smiling, shouting and being reckless.
and then suddenly. i frowned instantaneously. i wasnt feeling so good. i didnt wanna be happy.
and i kept shut.
fithrin, who was my vehicle commander (the person sitting next to the driver), who've barely known me for close to 9 months looked at me and said

"oh no! your mood swing again! whats wrong? what happened? eh relax ahh"

i frowned deeper and hunched my back. focused on the road.

and silence remained.


one moment in bunk, happy to teach Dr Michael english and then midway, i'll sulk and start squirting nonsense back at him, making him ultra pissed.

mei you yong de zhong guo ren. ni ge yi chi si liao. ni men qian bu shi huai ren. ni hen pen, bu ge yi kai cher.

_____________


fithrin, or better known in short as fit, called me dengz. and likened me to his female cuzz. simply cos of my accent. strange that i have an accent i barely even know of. they said it too concentrated with english and spoils my malay.
he call me dengz in short for dengki. which means im very mean.
because he knows i love watching others suffer. good boy.

and yes, he's seen through part of me.
especially when i start bootlicking to pass my test. but apparently, it always works for me.

like the assessments and my TP test.

"all i have to do is to speak them nicely. add melody and be humble. not be me."


and yes, i wasnt in a good mood typing this.
cos i found out someone's really green with envy over me.
well, too bad for you then.
what can you do?
i am a transport sup, your ultra mean superior

and yes. this is the bastard side of me talking.



yours truly,
dm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion