if i could be up in the middle of



walking at borders again, and then...
at first i was like, hmmm...
merchandising. nice.
looks like they might just reel me in.
but then again no. too pricey at $43.75.


but then again, alice cullen would be an exception i guess.
mmhmm.
and i am so reading Breaking Dawn uber slowly. maybe the slowest so far of all the 4 books.
the previous books took me at least 7 days max to finish each one.
now, im almost into my 2nd week and i'm only halfway through.
but.
i started on Midnight Sun, the unreleased 5th book.
with thanks and no thanks to technology.

watching Samantha Who? in camp was nice.
watching The Big Bang Theory is good.
watching How I Met Your Mother at home is relaxing.
watching Everybody Hates Chris with my sis is enjoyable
watching My Name Is Earl always got me blogging, like right now
and i have yet to watch Reaper.

and am 'getting' True Blood. but i guess i wont be watching it yet until i get me all the books that the series is based on. starting with Dead Until Dark.

and erm, Slumdog Millionaire, though i wished i could deny it but, is a nice feature. it kinda reminds me of all the other indie short films i've watched. but ultimately, the slum theme reminded me of City of God.
in which, both are features worth watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain