to hell with it

i am so totally not looking forward to hari raya.

it means nothing to me this year. in fact every year.
to see how others gloat about how joyful it is to them farques me off.

now, with that establishing statement being made, whats making me more piss this year is of course, booking out.

im like booking out on the eve of Hari Raya (tuesday) and im booking in back to camp in that island on Hari Raya itself (wednesday)

how could you call that a public holiday?



i dont feel celebratory. i dont think theres such a word, but im just not in the mood.
being on that training gave me a good skin rash and irritations on my neck, hands and back.
my blisters are hurting
my thumb is sore
and worst of all, my knee cap is killing me.

bahh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain