he's not gay but he's actin' like one. meet rasyid

he's this one hell of a round cute fair ball of a boy.
and he's leaving us soon due to a leg injury.

"adam kalau rindu rasyid dalam hidup, peluk bantal rasyid ok?"
("if ever in adam's life that you miss rasyid, hug my pillow ok?")
he said in an ultra cute voice, topped off with a cute pitiful look.

i was feelin down then and wanted to give him a hug.
but instead, i shrugged it off and gave him a grunt.

"hrrrmph" i replied to rasyid.


_____________


and he dropped by my bunk and wanted to jokingly kiss my lips.
as his face approached nearer, i made my move and he pulled back.

"see, you don't dare" i smiled and replied to him while the rest were onlooking.

there was a pause.

"what if i kiss you and i cannot stop?" rasyid asked me
"i'll give you a passionate kiss and turn you on, and when you get really high, i'll stop and pull myself away so that it'll leave you craving for more" i replied

and the rest were like... "whoa... power la adam"
and rasyid was left searchin for what to say next


____________________


so hours later before we lights out, he kissed all the malay guys on their cheek while they were in bed. he gave me a wet one on my left cheek though.
tsk tsk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain