i am a bitch; full of complaints

SKIN

"i wanna be like you. i mean not like you, but how you take care of your skin"

that was the weirdest comment i ever gotten from my bunk IC.
previously, he was poking fun at me for applying sun tan lotion and aftersun lotion before and after activity. in my defense, that was to protect me from another outburst of heat rash.
the rest dont seem to be getting it, only me. so its only fair for me to apply protection for my skin.

but whats irritating me is that heat rash evolves to scars and white spots. but oh well.

moisturizer, toner and facewash is a must.

and as i type this, im scratching myself. bahh to all the heat rash and skin irritation.
my bed buddy's hand is all swollen and full of itch as well.
no idea what the cause.


MUZIQ

currently listening to Ne-Yo's 2008 release, Year Of The Gentleman.
just a little eargasm for me.


FAST


and no, this is the year with the least number of days that i'm fasting.
the earliest time i broke my fast was at around 0930hrs.
i mean, doing the Standard Obstacle Course in the scorching sun is unbearable. with long 4 even.

and theres always those bastards who brag about them being able to last throughout the day without food and water. but they are the ones who do not control their excessive usage of vulgarities. so fuck you. fasting? fuck you first.


RIVAL

i call him my Rival. my section mates acknowledge that.
they kinda despise him too. he's 10kg heavier than me. able to do 3 more chin ups than me. slower than me. lesser stamina than me. and his boobs are like female boobs. big and saggy.
and he's more furry than me.

ouh i so hate him, he think he's a comedian? oh my gosh, Hulk Hogan and Russell Peters dont mix really well.
cos if Hulk and Russell were to be infused together, they'd equal to Shrek.
and Shrek is not even the least bit funny. to my definition that is.


he said
"i'm a computer idiot. my computer crashed after i deleted the MyComputer icon cos i think it looks ugly"

like are you serious? fuck you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain