my ponytail

there are points in my life when i decide, "OK, lets call it quit"
i mean, dreams are dreams. goals are not its equivalent.

sleeping in another island, isolated, confined my head to think about the future. and i don't see my future in Music Drama Company no more.
and that's where i took my next big move which meant lesser personal time.
no more lounging around after 7pm.

even when im tired after training, at 2030, i'd be doing 2.4km everyday and other random sprintings and stretches. to say that im tired is an understatement.

only the 16 of us from our platoon. the only platoon training for it in fact.
training with the hopes and desire to get into command school.


well, i started out not able to do a single chin up. but that digit turned to 4 to 5. and now i need to double that number.
because like what Naz said to me
"i cant see myself as a civilian"

with that being said, signing on could be a possibility if i am posted to a unit im comfy with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain