my becauses

and finally, i need to voice this part out.


because that guy irks me
because his insecurities irritates me
because he's a mat
and because he's just fake and insecure
oops, did i say that twice?

oh,
because i dont pray no more
because i am not tired though i claim to be
because hari raya dont feels like it
because i cant decide what games to play currently
because i end up playin digimon world 2 on my psp
because we sang patapon while marching for 6 clicks
because i know i have outgrown your grotesque immaturity
because i look better than him
because i have a new swag
because secretly, i have more dough in my bank than you ever know.
because you're jealous of me.

cos i know i'm doing good cos they're envious

and thats why, adam is cocky.

*inspired by aksurp.blogspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain