pull off your clothes

ooh, now that im in a clear state of mind...

its hari raya again. as a child then, it was the most anticipated day in my calender, second to my birthday.
and no, i don't hate hari raya at all. it was the stress from offshore and bunkmates that got me all grumpy. i mean, you dont have to teach me how to celebrate and lead my life. suck thumb. really.

and yes. dilemma yet again, should i save the dough that i'll be getting? (dream on adam)
to be honest, i'm just wondering whether my dad will give us the green light to visit my maternal grandparents. i mean, theres bad blood ongoing for years now and i think its just one sided. its just wishful thinkin on my dad's part. i feel guilty if i dont get to see my grandpeeps. i mean, over time, i saw them becoming bags of bones with faulty legs, and there my dad still thinks that they're plottin' bad shit against our family.
but ooh, beef in the family is good.

from visiting at least 10 or more houses to only visitin 2 houses is a stark difference.


-----------


and ooh, i cant believe i still love nsync and taufik batisah. should stop listening to them. movin' on to Lil Mama... tsk tsk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain