you want a Mr Right, well i can be your Mr Right Now

thus far, there's only 2 memorable new year's eve in my book.
one would be the eve of 2005 and the other would be the ushering of 2011 (cos it happened recently). 2011 actually spells change for me. many in store. not knowing exactly when i will execute the plans. but it will. have to happen. forced to.
this would also mark the first time i was sick during countdown. furthermore, i learnt never ever to drink a whole bottle of cough medicine. especially when its not mine as well.





what happened was, we were at the multi storey carpark across Hard Rock Cafe. i alighted from izzat's civic. and doosh! i fell to the ground. i couldnt feel my legs. i was drowsy. and i was nauseous. and then i puked. and then i was high. as if tipsy.

"5,4,3,2,1"
everyone hugged, jumped and danced. i froze on the dancefloor. my chest had an 808 drum pumping some 180bpm track. i specially bought my heart rate monitor watch for this reason. it read 184 beats per minute. and i wasnt doing any physical activity. that was wrong. very wrong. and then i knew my temperature skyrocketed. let's just say, i have an in-built thermometer in me. i know when i'm above 37 degrees. i could roughly gauge my temperature when i'm ill. i was 39.2 degrees. that was my standard temperature whenever im ill. its amazing cos when im ill. im really ill. and then i slept that morning with a double blocked nose. tell me about it. a great 2011 indeed.

but then again, i had the most strangest dream ever. well they do say dreams get trippy and psychedelic when you're sick. well this is one dream that i will never forget for the rest of my life. mark my words. I CAN NEVER FORGET THIS DREAM. EVER. it was the most surreal thing ever. if i stepped outside for a while and watched me sleep, i know i'd be smiling. rather, that would be the moment i'd choose to die in my sleep. (away from keyboard 10 minutes)

..............................

now that im back after thinking through what i just typed. i decided against going into details. lets just say this  i could just be a professional stalker. and yeah, im breathing through my mouth now and my mind is not thinking straight cos im ill...
"you want a Mr Right, well i can be your Mr Right Now"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain