blood ties, upsized

"Hog" 2006
remember how i used to mention how distant i am from my relatives?
well, here's another rant today. it was 1630hrs and i was watching Boys Over Flowers when the phone rang. so i reluctantly and angrily paused my show and picked up the phone. it was Angkwek.

the name Angkwek derived from Pak Hitam. Pak Hitam then got translated to Uncle Black. and me and my other cousins just cut it short to Angkwek.

so he was on the line, he thought on the line was my father. i always get that alot on the phone. so yeah, i passed the phone to my dad. my dad grouchily woke up and answered. upon putting the receiver to his ears, his eyes lit up. "What? Your father got caught by the police?" in malay.  i started to smile. my dad giggled. then we both laughed. Dad was still on the phone. "Sent to a shelter? What? Angsana Home? tell them to put him in there for 5 years" he joked.

and after he put down the phone, we were giggling. and then i asked, as if not knowing, "what happened?"
and my dad replied to me, "aaahh, tak perlu tau ah, yayi kau bastard ah"

yes, there we go, my yayi is a bastard according to my dad. family rivalry. it just amazes me.
that's a bit of the going-ons of my blood ties. upsized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain