on a side note

im still growing up. still learning how to save, to pay bills, to use medisave, to pay my own clinic bills. by the way, i have to do daily wound dressing. im still growing up. still tryna enjoy working life. still tryna find some peace.

but im currently saving up for my future apartment, future car, future toy collection and probable future dialysis and medication and hospitalisation fee.

notice how the missus is missing from my gameplan.
future probable kids of mine, could you please tell me 'how i met your mother'

i so love 'how i met your mother'

Comments

i lovelovelove how i met your mother too. but season 6's ending is so sad...
Unknown said…
i cant wait for season 7, 8, 9 and 19. :) i choose to believe im a Ted Mosby but i do wish i'll end up like Marshall and find my own Lillypad

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion