i believe in angels

"I BELIEVE(D) IN ANGELS" 2007
well indeed, after my long wait, my trophy had been properly skinned. i am still surprised as to why there aint any protectors for HTC 7 Trophy. not even from their Customer Service Centre at Keppel Tower.

part 2's January salary would be for bills and all the important IOUs. without the incentives this month (MC in December) i'm rather tight. but it will be full speed ahead next month. i'll be on that fast rebound. so i aint worried much.

cleaned up my room the other time, all my junk within the past 10 years had been cleared. i don't need memories. i dont need things to remind me where i'd been and what i did. its time to move on. but during the process, i found a few old sketchbooks of drawings. that and even my old songbook. now those stuff are real sentimental.

hmmm... i'm old. and did i mentioned that i'm pretty cash-strapped? but then again, i believe in angels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain