mechas guarding my room





so there's one guarding the power sockets. someone actually gave me this. and i'm thankful.
and so there's another guarding me while i sleep. three awesome people actually bought me this for my 19th birthday in 2007
and so another one guards the bed phone

and so another one guarding my bus collections. shawnrick gave this one to me. i kinda paid for it.


and here lies their boxes. i received the main mechas and so i bought their accessories.

on a side note, every bus enthusiasts deserves a bus stop
well, to start off, tomorrow would mark my first purchase of megazords for the new year. i'd been lagging in terms of my mecha collection. so today, i removed my 'now reduced in size' collection from their boxes. keep in mind i used to have around 25 mechas. i still love my toys. they remind me of important events and people.

well what can i say but i have "mechas guarding my room"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain