post 1489

so someone asked me, "anymore new vlogs?"
hah. i knew the day would come when someone would ask me about those senseless entertainment. they love watchin me acting a fool fo'shizzy.
but then again, i myself am a sucker for vlogs. i love watching vlogs. its raw. its fresh and it opens up your mind whenever lonesome at night. especially from this girl who's channel is called Community Channel. and i myself anticipate with excitement for her new vlogs to be available for viewing every 3 days as she had promised us. ahh, and look at how many youtube awards she's gotten. nice.

so whatever happened to mine?
somewhere. though i realised my vlogs garnered more interest than my blogpost,
im still not impressed. haha. so old time blogs it is.
and here i am, waiting for Community Channel. :)



and here she is with her latest episode! "I WILL"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain