she's taking shots of Patron


wow. a bike outside my door. like how did it get there?
i don't recall seeing it there. must have been mistakenly placed there.

oh wait. that is our bike. my dad/my bike.
if im not wrong, someone sold it to my dad for like what? thirty bucks?
right on. and i am so in the mood to ride it tomorrow.
seriously. i am in the mood. well, for now at least.
________

i recall that particular day when i was like in secondary 4.
me, deane, mad and shifty had just finished class. so we decided to head home and get our bikes.
so we did and we met up at around Bukit Batok. shifty lived the furthest, Marsiling, so he cycled far to meet us.

and off we went. Journey to the Heart of Singapore. Orchard Road.
off with our mountain bikes, pedal after pedal. sweat trickling all over. the muziq from my discman playing in my ears.

and so we reached Youth Park.
and we were like...

"now what?" i asked.
"i'm thirsty. got money?" shifty asked
"i only got 6o cents" i declared honestly

so we sat for less than 15.
and off we went, cycling back.
halfway through, i was at the back. trailing. my legs were aching.
my bike wasnt as fast as theirs.
so i took a detour.

i reached my void deck. struggling. in pain. butt cramps.
there they were. the guys were sitting on the grass near my lift lobby. bikes unattended.
all moaning.


and the point that i wanted to bring up?
i couldnt get an erection for like 3 days.
i was so worried. my legs and lower limbs (ahem) were too weak.

________


lets go cycling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain