empty stommy (M18)




i think this particular bakery had excess dough. and somehow, he or she thinks that a unique coloured bread could sell. looks like my mommy love these kinds of gimmicks.

but i managed to down that black bun (it looks brown in the pic above) with the trusty aid of nutella. and its amazing to see the insides of this bun to be greyish in colour. tsk.



moving on. to the crux of the topic. my foot. after being trapped in my boot for too long, it developed a random itch. and bleeding became all so natural. it was slimy. but after my stint in thailand, it dried up and became better. no more itch. healing in progress...

and i told my mom, "see. after goin' thailand, its ok already. my foot also needs a vacation"
and she laughed uncontrollably.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain