point blanked

woke up this morning. showered and all. routines.
got to facebook.
someone i used to know, or should i say, someone whom i was once romantically linked to for a brief period of time chatted me up.

into the convo, she asked me a rather peculiar question.
"do you like cupcakes?"
now, the thing about me is, its almost a known fact that i have this great dislike for cakes and its little brothers and sisters like cupcakes and all.
so played it cool and replied.
"cupcakes! i had that in thailand for breakfasts"
in which was true.


"but i can only make chocolate cupcakes"
at this point of time, i didnt know what to say. i mean, how do i tell her that i hate cakes?

"well, chocolate is the best flavour for cupcakes. other flavours taste like...
ok la... like that la"
what was i thinking.

how humiliating.
blah blah blah, and then soon after, she told me she's gonna be making cupcakes and she'll pass it to me later. she'll PM me when its done.
so ya.
would be nice if it was like say pizza or something.
that i wouldnt mind. mmhmmmmmm.....
cupcakes eh? i think my sis dont mind eatin them...
yay, free food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain