"i've got my 501 jeans on with my hoodie on, all white V-neck clean with my hoodie on..."

while i walk around singapore these few days with my hoodie on,
there's this soundtrack that keeps looping in my head ever since i first heard it.
a song called 'Hoodie' by omarion.
when i first heard of the song, i was like "WTF? a song about his hoodie?"
and now im like bumpin' to that joint.

so here's the video in which he dedicated to MJ.
a lil' of all the Bad and Beat It elements. not too much, just the gist of it.
why you should watch it?
maybe cos of the dance. maybe cos of the elements of MJ.
no. i dont think those are good reasons.

you should watch it cos his MOM is in the video lookin' good and dancing from 2:03 to 2:20.
when my sis first saw his mom dancin and kissin' omarion's cheek, she was like "who's that girl?"

and so ya.
"i've got my 501 jeans on with my hoodie on, all white V-neck clean with my hoodie on..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain