di mana tamagotchi


this picture brings back good memories.
but then again, it was taken earlier this year. say like april-ish?

and like oh my gosh, on our convo yesterday, i realised we havent watched a movie together. ever.
and sorry i turned you down, i would really love to watch new moon with ya but i've got issues.
haha.

i need to search for tamagotchis and (old) digimons.
need. not a want.

and this one's stuck in my head..
one of my originals written in like 2007. i forgotten its title and melody and was trying hard to remember while in thailand. so throughout my 3 weeks there, you could have caught me hummin and hummin there over and over and over again. but lucky for me, on my return, i knew who to ask. dhana. got to know the title was di mana cinta. as in where is the love.
speaking of which, may you have a safe flight there bro. come back with more muziq. and may the record label be kind to you.

verse1
di mana cinta
they no longer have it sold
di mana cinta
one could free the feel so cold without a soul
pre-chorus
love is undivided once it makes you fly
never ever doubt it love could make you fly
fly....
chorus
could it be you
could it be me
could it be anyone that you see
if this could be true
then i would be real
storm could be winter in the sun
girl you're a winner, a million achiever
just a lil bit, just a lil bit...
love love your touch, love love your smile


ok ok,
my tamagotchi's hungry. tata.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain