your official camwhore site

it was that stupid blood test that changed me silly.

it was that FYP period where i consumed too much Coke and Redbull.
sugar level was at an all time high i tell you. so much so that it got me bouncing off the wall. with temper hitting the ceiling as well.

"you might have diabetes"
boy oh boy. that corrupted my thinking bad


so i dedicated my time to a whole lot of bus riding. and i kept making random silly excuses for myself.

"he can smoke, and he aint dying. so why shouldnt i?"
i aint surprised that i tried it on grad night.

"how does it feel to jump off from the 23rd floor?"
i aint surprised why i stared down for so long

"he can drink, so why shouldnt i?"

"is religion make belief?"
i aint surprised i questioned myself




i gotta set my thinking straight again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain