turbo charged and flapped edges on water




i could have relaxed the whole day through and do some shopping.
i had a list of items i needed to get. like more deodorant, body spray and sun block. and a nail buffer too. i was oh so prepared. really. i smell good.
even when i dont wash up, they dont know.

"you bathe already? we all got no time to bathe seh" kc said to me
"how you guessed?" i asked
"you smell so fresh"
"erm, actually, i havent bathed" i admitted
"errrr"



oh, and i have a bad right leg. i destroyed it. booo.
prior to book out, we were training for IPPT. i was doing great and leading. shuttle run that is. but on the second lap, i did a sudden brake, skid my knee on the road and pulled a muscle. but i soldiered on and still finished the shuttle run faster than the guy opposite of me. amazing.
and my knee had loads of blood.
thick red blood.

so now, when time feels like it, my muscle will pull excruciatingly.
ouh wow. i destroyed my own leg.

mama mia, i distracted myself from the topic i wanted to blog about.
which was "a day out with shawnrick... hmmm, maybe later. to be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain