brother 777

and he was gettin advice from me about good ol' NS.

im glad i eased his mind.
but he started the convo weird.
"Adam brother"


like whoa. no one ever called me that before.
he was like my best buddy during my workin period at Science Centre.
we would be sitting there and having loads of fun with kids from Zhenghua, Lianhua, Grace Orchard Special School and et cetera. so you get the point.
the kids loved us teddy bears and we love teasing them.

gary and i always donned a jacket. it made us look important. hoho.

but this time, while im in tekong, he'd be workin for NJRC at SSC.
how i envy him right now....grr



254 couples are tyin the knot on 8/8/8

777 couples tied the knot on 7/7/7

both my cousins are in the digit above.
so yes, i'd be goin to her weddin then when i book out,
mmmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain