put your head on my shoulder


i woke up in a daze. it felt like i didnt wake up from a dream. instead, it felt like i woke up while my head was all messed up and thinking. i dont feel so good. maybe it was the lack of sleep. but hell no. i enjoyed my last moments before drifting into the abyss of sleep. at least, i had her company while i was online.


im feeling twisted.
cos a part of me wanna cry
and a part of me still feels confused.

maybe its because i feel drained from all the trainings.

i wouldnt have wallowed at the buffet the other night if i was alright.
my leg wouldnt give me problems if i was alright.


we all have our fair share of problems.

its about how we manage it and become millionaires.


"you're on the road again, it stretches out for miles
if you want some company, i'll walk with you a while

and when the road gets too rough

you can put your head down on my shoulder

a little warmth when it gets colder

i dont know the things that you're going through but
you can put your head down on my shoulder

wear the storm till it blows over

i know you're there for me too
know i'll be there for you"

and so, a tired foreign worker was travelling in the train with me.

it was 11.30pm. i was travelling from Tampines to BB.

he boarded from Aljunied.
halfway down the journey, he got all tired and fell asleep.
soon enough, his head was on my shoulder.
and i was reluctant to wake him.

gotta give him some love.



cos it made me feel like a better person.

feels like im trained since young, by my dad, to make others happy. to please him.
maybe its time i find someone to make me happy. and not make me bisexual nor suicidal.

i need that confident boosts.

dang, i know.
i sound pathetic right now.
but its this blog that gives me the confidence to voice out.

im given this avenue, so why not abuse it?
im given a brain. let me think all i want.

you'd love me to/too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain