things i lvoe // random rants

in mainland.

i cant survive without my acer gemstone (science) and her portable usb modem (her name is maths).
i love to travel and surf.


while offshore

i cant survive without my black notebook (black) and her trusty pen (blue)
i love to write down notes and sketch randoms.



___________


i blog in my 'black' everyday. we're forced to do so anyway.
and when im bored, i just whip out my psp (red)

i love naming things. it gives me a whole sense of ownership of things.
it makes me smile.



but there is one thing i fear.
while im offshore, i dont want any of you to die.
i cry easily. please dont leave when im not in mainland.
thanks.

Comments

quiettea said…
weird.. i thought im the only one in the world who names my hamonica, guitar (which i dont play them ahah), camera, mp4, speaker, pillow, laptop, handphone, hahah!
Unknown said…
weird.. and i thought likewise. i have a name for everything!

my bed is called Woody
my pillow is Softie
my handphone is Brown
my bed's headrest is Sentimental
and my belly is Joe.

sheesh. its fun naming things horr...

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain