dont get me wrong // melted butter

while i love ranting about love and stuff, im not truly truthful about it. officially, my last spring of dating event was in 2004. officially that is. cootie alert. this post will irk you.
im not a boyfriend material. i would ensure that you'd hate me. why so?

____________




cos i would be the one to scream out loud in a crowded mall saying that i love you.

cos i would be the kind to work my ass off to get you that useless diamond necklace you said you dont need

cos i would be the kind to hug you when its already warm and stuffy enough.

cos i would be the kind who'd be thinking of you day in and day out

cos i'd make sure im the last number you text late at night and the first one you text when you open your eyes

cos im the kind who would customize my hand to fit into yours perfectly

cos i'll cry when i see you cry and cry even more when you're done crying

cos i'll make you laugh when you're down, even when im more down than ever

cos i'll do whatever it takes for that one last kiss of the day

cos i'll write you a love song when you get bored of the radio

cos i'll take you on bus rides and tell you about my secrets you dont know

cos i'm not much of a man but i'll try to be your man

cos i'll be the one you'd love to punch to love

cos i'll be the one you'd hate to love

cos i would give up all my dreams, just to be in one of your dream

cos i'll wipe your perspiration with my tissue while im soakin' wet

cos i'll call you sugar if you're the sweetest that i've taste

cos i'll make you want me when im gone



_____________

and i thank the previous seasonal girls and guys who've been with me in my lifetime.

she said i was too sweet.
and that was the last time i was a nice person.

it didnt work as planned i supposed.
smile. but thanks for the smiles.

_____________




ever since you guys/girls,
the only lips i've kissed are the filters on my ciggs
and deep muziq + singing = no ciggies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain