a reply to jason

boy oh boy do i remember you loud and clearly.

i am thrilled and amazed that you still lurk around my blog,
though its been years since i last saw you.

though we live in the same neighbourhood.


MRS WONG
and yes. who could ever forget about mrs wong.

who could ever forget the temperamental teacher we fear so much.
who could ever forget the teacher who broke down in front of us.


ACID RAIN
and yes, i still remember the answer to that question.
it was something about "what are the factors that contributes to acid rain?"
i was all blanked out, and i decided to write a random poem.
and it ended with
"so therefore, acid rain is like vinegar from the sky"

what a test answer.

4x100m
wow. you remember that ey?

i remember me, nad, naz and deane training like crazy for it.
i was the last runner then. and isnt it amazing how someone my size can dash so fast?

naz was the third runner. he was about to pass me the baton. but he got confused and switched lanes like twice. we were in 2nd place.
it was all up to me then. i received the baton and made a sprint to the finish. "Tapa" was ahead of me. and because i hate him, i chased him down like a beast craving for mcdonalds.

gladly, i overtook him.
nadhir was at the finishing line waiting for me. it felt so good i wanted to cry. and while still running, i bent both my knees at the same time. that caused me to drop and slide. so i was kneeling and still in motion. and i slide through the finish line with both knees bleeding heavy.


and i still remember your interest in poking fun at foreign bangladesh workers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain