when god pulled a fast one on you



this is my 3rd Pi Pa Mi this week.


i haven't been eatin' this few days.

that's a good thing especially when i wanna lose Joe (my belly)


good. That's taken care off
2 people died in Bukit Batok for the past two days.

One was hit by a taxi this morning
and one was hit by a tree yesterday morning.
I have a feeling i might be joining them.
As mentioned, i did have a close shave.
Coincidentally, my father warned me about jaywalkin across the road in front of my block...
imagine what would happen if i told him about that truck incident.... oops
yesterday, i couldnt really walk. I was useless in school.
All i did was to share my germs.

You want some?
Come to me.

Jan bought me an Antelope drink for $5 from some random chinese herbal shop
and i was like what???
but thanks jan.
Pi Pa Mi is the only think i can taste right now...

So yeah,


nevermind, i wana get well soon, so that i will be in perfect condition for the EPIC concert.

So yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain