but that was back then now you're just a memory


i gave up on love


You know what's funny? Seems every time I try to forget about you,my feelings pull you back in.You know, cause I got somebody else.and you got somebody else. but you and I both know,what it really is..but still,you know what I'm saying ?




I ran across a picture you took of me,and it got me thinkin'Bout how it used to be,It was just you and me,Still hear you say you love me,Put no one else above me,But that was back then now you're just a memory


If I didn't go away to school,then where would we be?Probably still together and somewhere happyIf I'm supposed to be moved on in a new relationship strong,then why are you still haunting me?They say...




If you love something, let it go,and if it comes back then that's how you know.I got to the stop light then I made four rights. Now I'm back where I started,and you're back in my life.




The further I go the closer I get back to youI say I moved on,Til' I'm reminded of you.Can somebody help me?Help me get out of this circle




this always happen whenever i go through my blog's archive...


i get too emo...
marques houston - circle
so yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain