buses and me


click to enlarge
that was the map i made.
i was at Jurong East Ave 1 bus stop.
i was waiting for 187 to head to Woodlands
i messaged Natz asking bout the weather at Woodlands so that we can meet to film.
i looked up and i missed the bus. TIB 1104 K. 187 bendy.
the bus zoomed infront of me, the driver saw me spasm and jumped off my seat.
he drove off. i was thinking of an alternative.
then lucky for me, 157 was behind.
157 will meet 187 at BB after 6 stops.
187 will reach BB at the 7th stop.
So i boarded 157 quickly.
it took me 13 minutes.
then later i alighted and crossed the bridge
187 reached 20 seconds later.
i boarded the bus.
the driver stared at me, shocked.
i stared and smiled.
it was like a hit-and-run accident.
i was the victim and managed to catch up with the driver.
bet the driver was wondering how i reached there so fast.
it takes a bus freak to think on his feet regarding bus journeys.
see how much time i saved.
phew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain