100 ways...

100th post

i didn't even know that i was reaching that number. i found out only till now.

so yeah,



who is adam?

this is a quote from Dhana, regarding me

  1. Dhana says "Adam I got this new idea...." -Adam's reply "Hmmm..."
  2. Dhana says "Adam what's the new melody you got" -Adam's reply "Don't want"
  3. Dhana says "Sorry for being late" -Adam's reply (Stares) "hmmph"
  4. Dhana says "Adam whatcha doing" -Adam's reply "Check this new megazord"
  5. Dhana says "Adam Gym tomorrow" -Adam's reply "OkAY"




what more can i say. i have gotten to be more anti-social in life.
why do i need to talk when people all around me are moody and are caught up in the tangles of life.

I need to realease my stress. It gets me to my bone.

I really feel, my thoughts have stopped thinking. My creative juices are no longer fresh and juicy.

One cannot really generate new creative ideas every second. Try PBL, it is tiring.




//secrets

everyone has'em. It's all dependent on the strength of the lie and also as to how high the temptation level is.

Everybody else out there share with me their secrets. Some are really hard to keep, while some are really easy peasy.

But.
I have nobody else to talk to in order to share my secrets.
Any body got a spare listening ear?


cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain