CB




//the real PIKACHU












CB





Luke Chen, my faci, wrote that on the whiteboard.





at first he wrote CBA.. then he erased the 'A'. He claimed it's more provocative.


There was a silent giggle. No one said anything.
He then asked the class, what does CB means.


(Its during Creative Media Enterprise module btw)





No one really answered.





Then i said



"Cibai"







Then there was silence.




















Luke came up to me, i feared the worst.


He pat my back.





"He will be an entrepeneur. He was the only one who took a risk and said that while the rest of you just kept quiet. The rest of you will take up 9-5 jobs"








The class laughed.











I giggled, but it set me thinking.








4 hours later,





in class, he pat me again,





and he said





"Be an entrepeneur."











that got me thinking again...








ps: CBA means Cost Benefit Analysis



sugar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain