it was an epic journey








4th March 2006
E.P.I.C & friends live @the Esplanade
M1 Singapore Fringe Festival






24th March 2007
E.P.I.C love, life and loss concert
NUS University Cultural Centre
NUS Arts Festival 2007




29th May 2007
E.P.I.C & friends Relentless concert
Republic Polytechnic
The Republic Cultural Centre




what a wonderful experience i must say.

A budding (and still budding) singer, me.
Still lost in the music world, having the opportunity to perform with
E.P.I.C, singapore's freeform choice band.

The most recent E.P.I.C concert, which happened yesterday, featured guest appearances by Amanda from Electrico, Brods from Superstar etc
deep muziq, d-fault and kwizyne(dsmk) were there as guest performers too.

It was really a mix of various genres.
we did hip hop/R&B

NuBeat Alley did Bossanova

Montage did Rock

E.P.I.C did many others from motown, to pop ballads to rock.


it was really a great 90 minutes thrill ride
and i would like to thank E.P.I.C for the opportunity
and to those who showed their support for
us local musicians.

the future is uncertain, but we are doing what we love doing.


sugar.


WHOA!


www.epic-band.blogdrive.com
www.myspace.com/dsmk






Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain