i divided myself


this was when 171 was under SBS. More than a decade ago
it used to ply Mandai Lake Rd (Zoo!)





i took time off from my busy schedule to blog.





if i spend another minute doing work, i will go crazy.


and i am getting a headache already.





by the way people, i have divided myself.


for those who do not know,


you can find me at





deep-muziq.blogspot





or





deepmuziq.multiply








the reason for dividing is simple.





i can upload videos and my music at 'multiply'


So for those who think i cant sing,





then this will be where i get to redeem myself








cheers.





by the way,


"Move It Like I Want It' is finally done


now we are in the planning stage for its debut muziq video..





cool!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain