she's the same colour as my dreams // yay me

____________________

it's been so long since i tyoed some things.
and i know why. cos i have readers here hoping to get a good read and i really feel insecure if i couldnt satisfy that need. furthermore, my personal time has been greatly reduced with thanks to other commitments.

so this time, i'mma take it slow. i got a few things to look back on and to boost my morale.
first thing first. happy advance birthday adam and to all the marchenarians. may i li/love another year. i got me the 3 bus models and the bus stop that i kinda pre-ordered. and i'm kinda pissed with my CORGI produced MAN VOLGREN 24.350. prior to removing it from the box. the tiny wipers came off. probably to the lack of adhesive to it. and so clumsy me who wanted to weewee and rush things, i glued a bit too much. leaving a mess on the windscreen. but oh well.

moving on, i got my self overdued gifts. overdue meaning i'd been wanting to get them cos they'd been on the top my list since like ever. i'd got me Westlife: Our Story autobiography and JT's Futuresex/LoveSHOW. :)

and and, i'd gain so much weight i dont know who to blame.
but then again, considering last week was hectic as carrying the boobs of Hercules, i couldnt blame myself.
from Sunday, i drove for 8.5hours each day. from 0930 till 1830 max for one week.
and only then when it was the last day on Friday, i was so eager to book out.
but i was running a temperature. and my back ached and my neck strained and my butt malnourished. i simply collapsed on my bed and didnt book out. my concerned bunkmate even asked me whether i wanted to see the medical officer.
all i could offer as a reply was a grunt to signal a negative.
turns out that next morning, i was swell and all well.
dang it, all i needed was a rest.

and i got bored while surfin' the net therefore i took advantage of the flash spam ad that poooped out all'ofasudden. how smart are you ey? and that was my reply. yay me.

and and and. here's my total accumulated mileage so far. yay for adam!
Class 3 - 4998km (overdosed by 1498km)
Class 4 - 3494km (deprived of 6km)
Total - 8492km (overdosed by 1492km)


i can be a bus driver soon enough! life can be so rewarding in so many ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain