blamed it all on time...

"it's been so long since 2003, everybody's words filled with pleasantry
i'd got my world filled with fantasies, lost it all when girl you tripped out on me" deep muziq


Varian Lim said: "Truly excellent work, Dhana & Adam! It really made me smile. :) I just played it for Shaun, beaming. He remembers you both and wants to send on his approval & encouragement as well. Keep it up!"
ahh, varian. i'd mentioned him here before when i was still young and still new to muziq. it was him that gave me and dhana the motivation and confidence needed. he brought us out to perform. at the NUS, the TRCC and my most memorable, the Esplanade.

time...
dawn jay made it happened. check out the trailer to the muziq video. "time"

gotta give my kudos to dhana for always trustin me in comin up with melodies. i wanna see that boy go far. and i want my songs to be heard of course. dope. : )




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain