money on toys // not on you


really glad that deane snapped a pic of my bus and its bus stop. now that pic would be worth $86 dollars. $61 for the Mercedes Citaro Euro5 and $25 for the HK bus stop.

a lil bird told me an aquaintant just got engaged. a secondary school junior that is. and that's when i thought, dang, i can't even afford to feed myself with food and toys. i can't simply feed another. and lemme tell you, even after ORD, whether i'll pursue a degree or simply become a plain ol' driver, i still wouldn't be able to afford another mouth. or a pair of mouth. ahem.

another reason why i served this topic is cos of what my dad was saying... basically, him and my mom signalled to me that its alright for me to have a female counterpart right now.
and they were like..."have right? have right? don't deny"
and i was like "no...." and it went on and on and on... you know la parents. tsk.
if they tried that question a few years back i woulda said 'sure' to that. back when i was ultra broke. ultra cheap. and always going dutch and with no movies. tsk tsk.

anyway, there's still things i need to get. i can list it down for you right here right now. here's the top 5.
_____________

1. Bus Models - there's a neverending list in terms of the model that i desire for. on the top of the list would be UKBUS4003 Volvo Olympian. a former SBS bus that flew to London to serve Metroline. since young, i wanted to have interchanges and bus depots in my room.

2. Ebizou - basically, there's a long list of expensive mecha of each season of japanese power rangers that i missed.

3. Gundam fleet - although i swear i'd only watched one episode but played the game on my former psp. and i simply fell in love with the game and the design of the mecha. lovely. although i dont really know how to finish my model kits.

4. Lego - my lego collection stopped ever since i started the first 3 things on my list.

5. Huge Display Case - of course, every collector needs a nice nest for his/her prized collection right?

____________

so how am i gonna earn that much to get all these? tsk tsk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain