1711


See that blotch of red ink on the last digit of my number?
it could only mean one thing. I accidentally perfectly brush the red whiteboard marker on my tag or..
one of my drivers itchy handedly accidentally on purpose tried to colour my tag due to the abundance of time and whiteboard markers in my office...

#phone rings#

naz alves called.
bus directions of course. And to think that within the timespan of like 5 seconds while my phone rang, a million and sixty-one thoughts ran through my head like...
''oh shit, do i owe him cash? Is there another outing comin up this weekend? Cos i can't afford to go cos i'm broke.. Should i reject the call?''

and then i picked up...
''hello adam?... I'm at jurong..jurong east interchange, is there a bus to jln bahar?''

so blah de blah, so i suggested to him to head to boon lay instead and take 172. I'm dope.

urgh, the gprs in my brain feels rusty.
think i'll go for bus rides this weekend. Need to head on down to yishun and try riding on the only Yutong and Mercedes Citaro on 854 and 855 individually...

join me you shall...

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain