''if it takes one last kiss''


Bet you wouldnt believe uf i told you i had almost all that you see in that picture above.

and i bet you wouldnt believe if i told you i sold it off within a month of me having them in my captivity.

see i don't find pleasure in shopping for shoes or clothes.
the pleasure comes from buying toys and electronic gadgets and even games.
there's that kid in me that wanna play.
i can't appease him in any manner. I fail to quech his desire. Its a thirst, or if so, a curse.

as mentioned umpteen times, mommae told me to buy my own toys when i grow up. And obeyed i did. But she probably was sarcastic when she said that when i was a lil boy in Forum Toys'R'Us. In which i had my fair share of working there last year. It did kill my appettite for transformers toy then. There were to many of 'em in the back store then.
but ergh, the death for that desire was temporary.

in fact, this saturday, i'd be makin my new passport, get my articulated london bus model from alain and then apply for a debit card. So that i can purchase more toys online. Cos my toys rarely comes to singapore. Even if it did, it'll all be sold out by the time i saved up enough. And then the next delivery to Uncle Ng's shop would take god-knows-how-many weeks...

period. I'm 'dickted to them

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain