grant me the takings

its an imaginary zone.
one that we can't really see unless we open up our eyes.
even when one can be the most humble and polite being,
he/she might end up entering that zone.

that 'taking things for granted' zone.

yes, its something minor and maybe a tad too inferior to your lives out there.
but its starting to be a pet peeve for me.
everyone does it.

like when you see people running up the escalator and rushing to get into the train.
once that is accomplished, he/she enters the zone and walks slowly. not showing slight concern to the people behind him/her rushing in to get into the train as well.
that zone right there in the train, it includes another warped zone.
the 'i'm so self-conscious' zone.

yes, me included.
i'm talking about myself.

and i hate writing imaginary e-mails to bus companies.
letters of complaints in my head.
yesterday i had another one drafted in my head.
regarding service 182M, SBS380L.

it irks me.
where i'm at, at Upp Jurong Road
only 2 services serves us. after passing by the industrial area and then SAFTI, Jurong Camp would be the last pile up.
and services 182 and 193 are services with frequencies above 20minutes.
so its irksome. and yes, the bus stop has those Estimated Time of Arrival board.
but it irks me when 182 doesnt wanna.....

arrrgh...

i'm ranting.
and thats not good.



oh yeah, where was i?

i hate everything?

ah, yes thats right.
ok bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain