be careful be careful

"boy, be careful ah. your men are taking advantage of you" my warrant told me over the phone.

only thing i can think of?

"erm nope, my I/C is taking advantage of me. my men are on my side."
well but yeah, of course i wouldnt say that ya?

its been like close to 4 months.
8 more months to ORD.

the 4 months in Jurong could be the most sour one i have had so far.
even the tekong experience tasted like durian.

the Jurong experience tastes like poo.

i'm so used to the corrupted and the lazy ones.
and the vulgar ones.

and now, i'm corrupted.
and when i'm stressed and bored in my office, i would step outside, face the new MRT track leading to Joo Koon Station and light up a cigarette.


speaking of which, it's callin me now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain