the toy stalker

yay..
adam bought a new toy!

how he got the money?
he'll explain in the next post.
how much is it?
he'll tell you later. so make a guess.

just what on earth is it?
it's a sword for my Shinken-Oh mecha, as well as a dinosaur.
and it has 2 gimmicks.
one is the LED and sounds (oh so common).
the other would be the spinning hiden disks. (the main draw)
i actually did a vid recording of that.
so you'll see it next time i guess. (i guess only)

and i so wanna bring it to camp.
and let it join the rest of my toys there.
:)

plus, i actually sneaked in the toy.
cos mom's not happy at the sheer volume of toys that i have in my room.
its not that many if you ask me.
there's still more out there in stores for me to own.

but all this next time.
cos i gotta rush back to camp lor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion