she bust the windows out my car

well, i have never been in the festive mood whenever this time of the year comes.
things were never cool in the past.

usually when its time for raya, its either we visit my generous aunt's house or/and my g'ma's house. but i guess this year, we're going to visit my grandma. since grandpa's weak and all.
but it's all good.

anyway, my fave Cheesey Biscuit or should i say, Kuih Cheese is here at home. made and given to me by my lovely generous aunt.

3.
you need 3 of them.
the first biscuit to let your tongue acquire the taste.
the second biscuit to better understand its queer unique taste
and the third to satisfy your findings.

___________

in my head now, there's Popeye Chicken.
even diddy's in a situation.
he can't figure out which one is better.
KFC or POPEYE.



now you don't tell me Arnold's is better.
that place aint know how to serve good chicken.

the meat's not even well marinated, its oily and its local.
it tastes like one of those DO & ME hawker fried chicken. inferior to popeye.
mmmm....


Comments

Anonymous said…
good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the sneakers were about 200 bucks on every site. But finally I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion