taste bad

dum diddly dum diddly
please adam, dont do nothing silly.

and adam, here's important dates you need to remember.

281009
210310
150610



with the latter being my Class 2B TP test, my birthday and the most anticipated
ORD.
which made me realise, i have never snap a shot of myself in my new pixelised uniform.
bahh to that.

oh gosh, i think i know what my problem was.
its like when you play Sims 3. you'd have to ensure that your Social bar gets satisfied too, alongside the Hunger, Bladder, Hygiened, Fun and Energy bar.

i think my Social bar was at an all time low.
low with a warning Red light.
i could have gone insane.

like in camp, i yearn for a close friendship with at least a few of the guys.
but then again, i have to draw the line. the reason i know why they dont talk much to me is cos' im their supervisor.
they're only glad that i treat them to a meal after i task them with a labourious job to do with the vehicles.

and then when im online, i dont even sign in to Messenger.
i just serve eBay, see whats new.
sgforums, see whats new with the bus scene
blogger and then vent my anger.


but maybe not tonight,
my social bar increased with thanks to msn.

i've got bad taste

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain