i thought that i was stronger, couldn't be no wronger


i don't know how many of you been through it before.
but ever had a song that kept playing in the back of your head?

the type of song that plays each time you look back on your past
She was on the way I never saw her comin' (Comin', come, come)
the type of song in your head for the past 3 years
Everytime I figured out It wasn't no use in runnin' (Runnin', run, run)
the type of song you wanna listen to on repeat but you dont have it in your iPod
I Thought that I was stronger Couldn't be no wronger
the type of song from your favourite artiste
She...knew what she was doin' to me
She...had me in a coma for weeks

the type of song that was never released on an album
She got me doin' things I would never Someone I'm hooked to forever
the type of song that can only be found after a thorough hunt on the web
She done broke She done broke She done broke me down, down
like finally, after weeks and months and years of searching.

I GOT IT!


:)

and now im a happy bugger.
i finally got Omarion's unreleased "Wrong For Me"
ahh, its these simple things that keeps me going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain