When your words can disguise what you're going thru..
yet they fail to fool your heart..

well then you know something is wrong with your life.

why do we have to conceal and hide what we feel?
why do we live with this beautiful camouflage?

or rather, why do i do so?

see, people(who understands me) always wanna pry into me..and have a peek as to how i'm feeling. They are curious to know what i go thru.. they wanna know.
But frankly speaking, "Curiousity killed the cat"
there's nothing that you people should know about my problems.

What i go through has got nothing to do with you all.
Yes you might say that you're just there to listen to my problems.. but it'll end up to point one...
"Will it help or make the situation any better?"
Yes you might say, well at least you shared your thoughts and you didnt bottle up your emotions...

Take a look from a different angle..


Who benefits in the end?

You. The listener. You will get to know the problem. That's your trophy. Your pride after listening. You tend to feel all big and almighty knowing that i confide in you. Actin like you were my confidante i cant do without.

Who lose out in the end?

Me. I lost yet another secret. I would have to spill my emotions. The situation and the damage still remains the same. Nothing will be resolved.




The bottomline is, I will never share what i go through and all the difficulties i encountered.

The essense of this post is, try as you might (even if you are so close to me) you still wont get to know my problems.



Yeah, what i say usually hurt or sting others. I know. I cant deny that very fact.
"Words can KILL"
But wake up. I happen to think a lot. I got grey hair on my head for goodness sake. You just dont expect me to watch you make a fool out of yourself and expect me to do nothing do you?

Yes, i do say things that even i might regret.
But does it matter when everything had been said and done?

No.
Of course not.



I lie.




Thats all i know.





I lie a lot.





That i know too.





In life, lying is another key feature about us homo sapiens.
Its like as if we came from a package, but our boxes never stated our secret and hidden feature and ability.


Lying.




We humans lie.


Sorry.


Let me make it clearer.



We humans love to lie.



See the difference?













You disagree?















then you are lying to yourself.





Lying is one of the greatest guilty pleasure that we human enjoy.




wait,



again, let me change that.











Lying is one of the greatest guilty pleasure that I enjoy.




In order to get what i want. In order to have things to go my way.
Lying seems to be the most effective and easiest method.
And its cost efficient.
Worth every dose of effort.


You may lie, sayin that you want me, sayin that you need me and all that mushy crap.
Sweet nothings are always hard to digest.
You either wanna believe or run away from it.

Nevermind. I dont wish to cover on too much on the topic of love.
It might land me in a precarious situation and it might exasperate readers out there...



Please.



Some one out there...




Stop lying...



To others






and to yourself..





...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion