Travellin on the buses.
Thats what i always do.
No, thats what bus freaks always do.
Not only it is part of my hobby and my life,
its an avenue where i can destress myself
and also to clear everything that's in my head.
Bus rides.
They always wake me up.
Seeing the needy, the old, buskers and the "these-abled" people
movin on with their lives.

Well, after bloggin 2dae, imma be on my bus rides again.

next time, if anyone out there feel stressed, under pressure,
tell me, n we will go bus ridin together.
and we can relax and enjoy the view.
it would be best if you're on bus concession that is...
$52 for a month of countless rides.
May seem steep but its worth every dollar spent.


Blogging


I dont really blog about my whole life. its just the surface which i just discuss.

oh ya! just trimmed my hair... looks da same? yea...but wif slight difference...
da sides are shorter and pruned.
I miss my old thick hair too though. Back in those days when i need not comb...
just gel it up and mess around. and i was so cavalier to what others thought of my hair.

I still got the tail though.

Man, my life is so in a mess now.. like my old hair..
i cant blog bout it right now. there's far too many things to talk about. haiz...
next time la... stressed u noe...
n usually, people dont believe i can get stressed or angry...
c'mon la, my smile is fake, and so is my laughter.


haiz... people... they will never understand..




and oh,
thanx for taggin on my blog!
feels good to know that some do read up what i blog...


CHEERS!

Haiz...school holidays..

what to do?

go out lor...

most of my time was spent with jannah...but i had some time with atikah too!

woohoo!

finally saw her without her glasses. Man, just gettin her to remove it was tough!....

aww...isnt she adorable!!



hmmm...herez me spendin time with jannah...
well well, McDees' milkshake is just a mixed and a stirred up hot fudge sundae..
and some said i was sick...just coz i stir the sundae..
when all along, the chocolate milkshake is just the result of what i did...



man, im just bored. seriously.seriously bored.

well...blog ends here...till next time...

turrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion