19th March...


My dad's birthdae...
hmm...

my oldies went to JB in the early morn...
sis attended her religious class...

hmmm.... after that, we left as a family to a wedding function...
u noe, those types at the void decks....but this time, it was over at a function hall...
BLK 351A CCK Loop...

hmm...well, over at the place,
i saw many familiar faces of which i do not really know their names...
its them faces that i always see at gatherings but never had the opportunity to strike a conversation...

well, the only most recognisable face i saw was my aunt's and her family..
she's my step aunt...but we're damn close..
hmmm...i felt welcomed knowing that they're there...
or else, i would be in an awkward position...



shocked!!





anger





happy






stoned



looking away...



all these are natural poses...
taken unaware...
hmm...like mother, like daughter...
always the same expression ey...


what a day... its only 130pm...and im home...
going off for my busrides soon enough..
im just feeling a lil stressed...


haha...

oh ya...

21st March!!... my birthdae!!

hmm, wanna bet?
only less than 10 ppl will wish me a happy birfdae?!

haiz...
this is what i get for havin a birthdae durin the holidaes...

no one bothers...


i wanna get sabo-ed....
though i am always the cleanest durin a birthdae ambush...


u noe wad?


i told myself,

NEVER to wish anyone else a happy birthdae...

i don't see the point...

i remember theirs and they dun even remember mine....

so fine..!



have it your way!


u think im petty?!

this moment come once in a year...
and usually ppl dun bother about mine!


and...to those who wish me a happy birthdae only after readin this in my blog..

then all i gotta sae is


"THANKS but NO THANKS.... and FUCK OFF!!"


well, oukay.... blog later!

tata!
turrah!
toodles!
bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion